Vowing to live an enriched life is one of the most personally exciting things you can do. Take advantage of various posts mention here to start living the life of your dreams.
Whether you focus on just one area per day or put it all together in a single week, at the end of 7 days, you’ll expand feelings of personal meaning and enjoyment more than you ever believed possible!
“In life, it’s rarely about getting a chance; it’s about taking a chance. You’ll never be 100% sure it will work, but you can always be 100% sure doing nothing won’t work. Most of the time you just have to go for it! And no matter how it turns out, it always ends up just the way it should be. Either you succeed or you learn something. Win-Win.” – Markesa Yeager
When you take responsibility in all the major areas of your existence, you’ll be richly rewarded with the life you’ve always dreamed of. Only you have the power to create the life you want.
Complete this worksheet to start down the path toward a more fulfilling life.
1. Create an inspiring vision board. Consider now what your life goals are as you’ll want to represent them on your vision board.
- List life goals here.
- How do you feel about your work?
- What can you do to make your work more meaningful to you?
- If you were to rate your relationship with your partner on a 1 to 10 scale, with 1=not at all positive and 10=the most fantastic relationship possible, how would you rate it?
- What can you do to make it a 10?
- What does your social life consist of?
- Are you happy with your social life?
If not, how would you like it to be different?
- How do you spend your time off, evenings, and weekends?
- Are you satisfied with what you do during those times to re-charge your energy?
- What subjects would you like to know more about?
- Do you seek knowledge on your own? If you don’t, why not?
- How will you gain knowledge in one of the subjects you listed above?
- When was the last time you tried something new—what did you try and how did it go?
- Reflect on some activities you would like to try that you haven’t done before (or in a long time). Write down those activities here.
- Circle the one you’d like to try first. Now, get out your schedule. When can you do this activity?
- If you’d like to have someone accompany you on this adventure, who would it be?
Make a note now to call this person and talk about what you’d like to do.
Use your ideas from your answers in this worksheet as you take a week to explore your more fulfilling li