Is your world filled with stress and tension? Do you lack the time to make yourself look glamorous?
You can make yourself beautiful without spending hours at the beauty salon. You can dramatically improve your appearance by simply incorporating a few healthy habits into your routine.
Experience head-turning vitality and attractiveness today with these beauty tips:
1. Your diet is very important. For healthy skin and a healthy appearance, eat a well-balanced, nutritious diet.
* Eat as many fresh fruits and vegetables as possible.
* Limit the fats you consume.
* Choose whole grains and brown rice over their starchy counterparts.
2. Keep yourself hydrated. The more water you drink, the more refreshed you’ll feel and the more refreshing you’ll look.
* Water helps to wash toxins from your body.
* Try to drink at least 8 glasses of water per day.
* If your skin is well hydrated, you’ll have less chance of wrinkles and tired looking skin.
3. Take care of your skin. Moisturize your skin daily.
* Also use sunscreen in the sun to avoid burning.
4. Quit smoking. Smoking gives a grayish tint in your skin and decolorizes your lips.
You might want to check up nicotine patch from Amazon. I have seen a number of good reviews from the Amazon site.
* Note that nicotine patch might have side effects, do your research before trying.
“I have been a smoker for to many years to count…as I was approaching the age of 60, I have been trying so hard to quit the habit. I figured the time was right for me, smoking has become more and more socially unacceptable, the price keeps going up and trying to justify a habit that has been eating up all of my money and time for so many years just seemed so hard to do.
After trying cold turkey, then nicotene gum I was still a failure. September 13, 2010, I finally decided to try the patch. My first reaction to putting one on was one of total panic, I was pushing away an old friend that had helped me through all of my life, through hard times and times of celebration, and times of just kicking back and relaxing. I wanted to run out and buy another pack just for a few more puffs and to keep a back up just in case I failed again.” – By Dxer (Roanoke, VA)
“I was smoker by 15 years and 20 daily cigarettes, since I start to smoke for the first time I have stop smoke without the anxiety and the bad humor that usually happens. Nicoderm CQ is amazing… 28 days without smoking is wonderful! ” By Jochy Román (Dominican Republic)
5. Cut down on your alcohol intake. Heavy drinking leads to weight gain, puffiness of eyes and an overall appearance of fatigue. .
6. Get your heart pumping. Incorporate a little aerobics into your day-to-day life.
* Exercise increases your heart rate and your rate of respiration. This provides more oxygen to the tissues and cells in your body. You’ll be rewarded with a healthier body, more energy, and a younger appearance.
* Exercise can be as simple as a short walk every day.
* Regular aerobic exercise also decreases your risk of diseases like heart disease, hypertension, and diabetes.
7. Incorporate meditation. You can make yourself healthy and happy by keeping your mind free of tension with regular meditation.
* Choose a form of yoga or other meditation that feels right to you. The key is to focus on your breathing with a technique that helps you relax. Also, you’ll want to practice your meditation consistently until that relaxation becomes second nature.
8. Think small. Crash diets will likely lead to more health problems. Instead, opt for small changes that add up over a period of time. Consistency is the key to your new vitality and beauty. The only lifestyle and regimen worth pursuing is one that you can maintain for the rest of your life.
9. Take care of your hair. Wash your hair regularly, and treat any dandruff properly. Dandruff and hair that is poorly cared for can lead to pimples and acne on your face.
10. Take care of your feet. Have a regular pedicure if possible. If not, scrub your feet regularly to get rid of dead skin. This will leave your feet looking and feeling younger.
* Soak your feet in a basin filled with warm water and a few drops of aromatic oil. Do this for 15 minutes. Then scrub your feet. Later, apply some moisturizing cream to your feet to make them feel and look smooth and luxurious.
Above all, always maintain a smile on your face. You’ll always appear more beautiful when you smile. Start applying these tips today to look glamorous and healthy any time.