Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul. – Oscar Wilde
Summary – Using Your Senses for Self Improvement
- Your senses perceive and create your world.
- Enhance your senses by focusing on them. Focus on one sense for an entire day. The next day, focus on a different sense. Do this for five days – one day for each sense.
- You can listen well by making eye contact with the speaker, waiting until they finish speaking, and avoid interrupting them. Learning effective listening techniques enable you to use your sense of hearing to help you in your career and relationships.
- Listen to the music of Mozart to boost concentration and creativity.
- Hug someone or your pets to enhance immunity and positive feelings.
- Learn the simple and highly effective Emotional Freedom Technique to release negative emotions and habits and heal physical pain.
- Surround yourself with a refreshing and rejuvenating garden. Green is a relaxing color.
- Inhale aromas offered by Bach Flower Remedies to dissolve negativity.
- Eat the most nutritious food for a healthier, more vibrant life.
Click here to download the “Transform Your Life With The Power Of Your Senses” ebook
(or you can right click on the link to save to your computer)
Here’s wishing you an exciting and enriching adventure with your senses!